I spend
almost a month in confinement. I think this state may last a long time and even gradually I'm getting used to it. Moments spent in the garden playing football with my brothers makes up for the hard hours of working on my computer. Although the current routine doesn't create opportunities for new challenges, turns and opportunities, sometimes it can positively surprise me. I think not only about the sun and the singing birds that announce summer. Sometimes also virtual space creates real meetings, conversations and emotions.
Last week, such a good emotion and aesthetic impression for me was watching 'Carmen'. This is one of the most popular and important operas in the world, and honestly, I've never watched it in my live, maybe by accident, maybe by ignorance. However, the quarantine changed that.
For me it was a three-hours play of beautiful voices, agile twists, dynamics, a variety of forms and songs. Every moment of the show was a pure pleasure for me. At the same time, I was very impressed with the acting, especially that of Leonardo Capalbo.
What a delightful work of art!








Comments
Post a Comment