On one hand, this year's Easter was completely
different than usually due to social isolation, on the other, they didn't differ
so much from annual holidays (even if my dad couldn't be with us because he was working on the ship at that time). Days off from classes allowed me to take a breath
and have a break from the computer, which I hardly used at the time. I felt the
taste of freedom then, even if that meant washing windows and general cleaning
at home. Physical work relaxed me after many difficult days spent in front of
the screens. I had the opportunity to appreciate small joys such as good food,
sweets, sunny weather, playing football in the garden with my siblings. These
things are often unnoticed in the daily routine while we must study and work
double online. Even if I live with my family in one house, we don't see each
other much recently. I spend most of my time in front of the computer working. Holidays
allowed me to spend time with them in person , not just to be physically with them.
What’s more, these days I listened to songs
dedicated to medical services about a million times. I think they’re doing
great and heroic work to people that cannot be forgotten and deserve our
respect and gratitude. I’m glad that the artists support the doctors using
their talents. The song 'Resistiré' is for me the global hymn of 2020.



Comments
Post a Comment